SSC STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE C & D) EXAMINATION 2013 Details, Online Application
Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade C and Grade for which 12 Standard Pass from a recognized board/university is the minimum qualification. The Examination will comprise of a Written Objective Type Examination followed by Skill Test in Stenography at 100 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade C & D respectively.
The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the skill test. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature
will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final.
BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. THIS NOTICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION: http://ssc.nic.in. Candidates are advised that skill test in stenography is mandatory and, therefore, those without knowledge of stenography shall avoid applying for the examination.
Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of application or at the time of skill test. Copies of the certificate etc. will be sought at the time of Skill Test of Stenography.
F.NO.3/7/2013-P&P-H Staff Selection Commission will hold on Sunday, the 29tn December 2013, an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C ( Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted ) in Pay Band 2 plus Grade Pay as admissible and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C Non-Technical) in Pay Band 1 plus Grade Pay as admissible in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices.
MSEDCL Mahadiscom 2013 Recruitment Online Application Form – mahadiscom.in
The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. (MAHAVITARAN) one of the largest Govt. Companies in Electricity Distribution, invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the following posts :-
1) SR.MANAGER (F&A)
2) DY.CHIEF INDUSTRIAL RELATION OFFICER
3) SYSTEM. ANALYSTS
5) ASST. PROGRAMMER
6) JUNIOR PROGRAMMER
7) JUNIOR ENGINEER(DIST)
8) SUB ENGINEER (DIST)
9) ASSTT. DIRECTOR (V&S)
10) VIGILANCE OFFICER
11) DY.VIGILANCE OFFICER
12) JR.LAW OFFICER
The details such as no. of vacancies, reservation position, educational qualification, age, General terms & conditions, how to apply online etc. is available on the detailed advertisement. The last date of submission of online application is 10/10/2013. Interested candidates may submit their online application by visiting Company’s website www.mahadiscom.in.
ZP Yavatmal Online Application Form – zpytl.applyjobz.com
जिल्हा परिषद, यवतमाळ – पद भरती 2013-2014
अर्ज स्वीकारण्याची शेवटची तारीख 30-Sep-2013 आहे. या मुदती नंतर अर्ज स्विकारले जाणार नाहीत याची कृपया नोंद घ्यावी.
Following are the details of yavatmal district Zilla parishad (ZP) Read the Details Carefully :
STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE Peon Post Recruitment Sep 2013
STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
(Associate of the State Bank of India)
HEAD OFFICE :: THIRUVANANTHAPURAM RECRUITMENT OF PEONS InYear 2013 – 2014
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment of Peons in State Bank of Travancore(SBT). Candidates can apply for vacancies of their native districts/centres only. Selection will be made district wise on the basis of merit among the candidates of the same district. Candidates have to appear for written test at allotted Centre at their own expenses. Reservation for PWD / XS / DXS is horizontal reservation and included in the vacancies of various categories. PWD candidates applying for the post of Peons in States where vacancies are not reserved for them will be eligible for upper age relaxation as available to PWD candidates. Similarly XS candidates applying for the posts in States, where vacancies are not reserved for them will be eligible for age relaxation applicable to their parent category (SC/ST/OBC) only.
Important Dates For Recruitment given below :
|Date of Commencement of Application
|Date of Closure of Application
|Date of Closure for Editing the Application
|Last Date for Printing the Application
||14/09/2013 to 03/10/2013 (both dates inclusive)
|Offline Fee payment (through CBS challan)
||17/09/2013 to 08/10/2013 (both dates inclusive)
Important Links For Online Recruitment & Application Form :
Aurangabad WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT Recruitment 2013 – www.oasis.mkcl.org/wrdaurangabad2013
WRD Aurangabad Recruitment Process Online Application, Bank Challan, Admit Card & Exam Details are given on this web page.
WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT,
Aurangabad REGIONAL SELECTION COMMITTEE, RECRUITMENT . 2013
Application Process For Aurangabad WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT Recruitment 2013
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Check the eligibility of post given in advertisement for which you are applying.
- While filling online application, please keep on hand all necessary documents. You will also require scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and signature to be uploaded while filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling online application form.
- Please Fill the application in English
- Select the post you want to apply. One by one select correct options (Yes/No) for the questions on the screen. Software will check your primary eligibility based upon your responses.
- If you are primarily eligible for selected post then proceed andselect division wise post to be applied.Fill the required details asked in the online application form.
- After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS. (Please enter correct mobile number to get login ID and password by SMS) . This Login ID is also your form number.
- Take a print out of Login details and Challan by clicking on “Print My Login Challan details” button.
- Applicant should visit nearest SBI bank on next working day along with duly filled challan and pay application fee along with bank charges in cash as printed on the challan. Bank will accept application fee and give acknowledgement on applicant copy of the challan.
- Please pay applicable fee before last date mentioned in the advertisement. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
- After making payment of fees in SBI, it takes one working day for the reconciliation of fee paid by you. Login again on the website, click on “Fill Application Form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form on the NEXT working day. Applicant must fill following information in the form.
- Personal Information.
- Reservation Details.
- Qualification Details.
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Experience Details.
- Other Essential Information.
Without filling above information your form will not be complete. Fill the above information in online application form, approve the information filled in the form and take printout of the form for your reference.
Kindly DO NOT send the printout of application form to Department or MKCL.
Your application process is now complete. Please check the website for regular updates. Admit card for written examination shall be available in your login as well as on the website before the examination date. There will not be any written communication before the examination.
Important Dates For WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT Recruitment 2013
Online Application Schedule WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT Recruitment 2013 :
|Online filling of Application form & Registration .
|Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan.
|Schedule for the Candidates who paid the fees at SBI Bank, till dated 12.09.2013, can Fill the remaining Online Form.
Application fee :
Open Category – Rs. 350/-
Reserved Category – Rs. 175 /-